PITCHMAN - Sell More Make More

The more you sell the more money you make. The more money you make the more choices you have.

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Here's to a great 2008!


One of the best things about starting a New Year is that it gives us all the ability to set new goals and start a fresh page.

Make sure you've got a plan for 2008 that will make it one of your best years yet!

Clearly define specific things that you would like to accomplish. From how much actual money you will make to other things like personal goals.

I like to specifically target how many new clients I will secure, how much repeat business I will hold onto etc. Include goals or changes in routine similar to the ones that I plan on:

- Spend more time with my kids
- spend more time at the cottage this summer
- Read 6 business books and 6 non-business books
- Loose some weight (ongoing)
- Organize the software on my home computer
- Post at least 4 new post to PITCHMAN each month
- Work from home at least one day per week
- Post at least one comment a month on another BLOG

This is the rough list, I'm sure I'll think of more!

Have a great year...and keep PITCHING!

Mitch Drew
mitchdrew@dccnet.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home